Not your ordinary antenatal class. This 3 hour practical and fun workshop is all about preparing you for the day when you first hold your baby in your arms.
Suitable for parents-to-be at any stage of their pregnancy , the session includes:
- Baby Care Basics – a hands-on chance to learn how to hold your baby, dressing, nappy changing, cord care, bathing, winding. Expectations around feeding and sleeping are also explored.
- Baby Safety – make sure you are up to date with recommendations and guidance for keeping your baby safe.
- Parenting choices – reuseable and disposable nappies, babywearing, routines and being baby-led, your choices are uncovered!
- Baby Calming – learn to interpret baby’s cues and techniques for calming your baby’s cries using the concept of the ‘Fourth Trimester’.
- Role of dads – how dads can bond with their little ones and how they can be actively involved in caring for them
Our antenatal workshop will enable you to explore your choices so that the decisions you make for the care of your baby are individual to YOU, YOUR unique family and YOUR individual baby.
For dates or to book on click here
Available as a group or private class
Set venue, date and time. A group class for up to 4 couples – £45.00 per couple*
Workshop for just yourselves, at your home. Time and dates are flexible, can be done over one 3 hour session or two 1 ½ hour sessions – £65.00
The same as a private workshop, but includes the grandparents. Our parents are more involved with their grandchildren than ever before, so let them come along and see what choices are available to you as parents and why you may be doing things different to the way they did – £90.00
Best of both worlds. A workshop at your home or venue of your arranging for you and some friends. Times and dates are flexible, can be done over one 3 hour session or two 1 ½ hour sessions
2 couples* – £120 (£60 per couple)
3 couples* – £150 (£50 per couple)
4 couples* – £160 (£40 per couple)
*One baby bump per couple