This 3 hour practical and fun workshop is for parents-to-be at any stage of their pregnancy and is all about preparing you for the day when you first hold your baby in your arms.
The session includes:
- Baby Care Basics – a hands-on chance to learn how to hold your baby, dressing, nappy changing, cord care, bathing, winding. Expectations around feeding and sleeping are also explored.
- Baby Safety – make sure you are up to date with recommendations and guidance for keeping your baby safe.
- Parenting choices – reuseable and disposable nappies, babywearing, routines and being baby-led, your choices are uncovered!
- Baby Calming – learn to interpret baby’s cues and techniques for calming your baby’s cries using the concept of the ‘Fourth Trimester’.
- Role of dads – how dads can bond with their little ones and how they can be actively involved in caring for them.
Price is per couple
Dates added all the time, please contact me if you are looking for an area or date
Private classes are available, please contact me for more details or book below