Classes will be returning September 2018
Stage One classes (birth—14 weeks) enjoy developmental baby massage, holds
and gentle movement to support your baby through their ‘fourth trimester’ transition, in a friendly and tranquil environment especially created to calm, soothe and relax your baby.
Stage Two classes (14 weeks—8 months) are a more playful and sensory rich
experience, alongside baby massage we also enjoy song, sign, traditional rhymes
and stories to create a fun and lively class for both you and your baby!
BabyNatal Developmental Baby Massage classes will:
- Show you ways to bond and play with your little one at home
- Explore how to read babies cues and ways of communicating and interacting with your baby
- Teach you techniques to help with tummy troubles and ease colic
- Help your baby to relax, encouraging sleep
- Support the natural development of your baby’s physical, neurological, social and emotional development
Classes are run in Kettering, Thrapston and Market Harborough
To book please click here
Or for more information please contact me
Stage 2 – “We really enjoyed the developmental massage class with you! It was a very relaxed class and very friendly. J And I really didn’t expect there to be lots of singing (using toys and props also), signing, socialising and playing involved within the hour provided as well as the massage class.” – Lauren (August 2014)